- Ref. 82213639
- 1 bathroom
- 22 m²
- 121,617 €
La Plagne, facing Mont Blanc, remains the ideal resort for ski and mountain lovers, thanks to its privileged access to the Paradiski area, renowned for its 425 kilometers of sunny slopes.
The pedestrian resort of Belle Plagne allows a ski in/ski out departure, while being close to the center, the shops and the numerous amenities.
The residence "Le Themis" is located at the foot of the slopes and 100 meters from the center, the shops and the ski school.
- South West facing Studio with coin montagne of 22.12m2 (photos above and attached of a similar apartment in the same residence). It has a balcony of 4.33m2. Price: 121,617 euros.
It is currently a leaseback property with a leaseback contract "ending" 30th April 2026. Nowadays Pierre & Vacances requires the payment of an indemnity d'éviction to be able to stop the contract. The amount is not communicated unless notice is given but indications have been provided by P&V that they are requesting 3 years turnover so we anticipate the amount to be about 60,000 euros. There will be no VAT to repay in 2026.
Currently, it is possible to get a choice of formulas with usage:
- 3658 euros + 1 Very High Season week
- 2945 euros + 1 Very High Season week + 1 High Season week
- 3580 euros + 1 High Season + 1 Mid Season + 1 Low Season
- 2498 euros + 2 Very High Season weeks
- 4459 euros + 1 Medium Season week
- 4486 euros + 2 Low Season weeks
- 2586 euros + 1 Very High Season + 1 High season + 1 Mid Season
- 1448 euros + 2 Very High Season + 2 Mid Season + 2 Low Season
During the leaseback contract the yearly charges are paid by P&V. When out of the leaseback contract, you can anticipate the charges to be about 1227 euros per year.