Are you looking to sell your property in France or least get a valuation?

To take a sales mandate in France, an agency needs to hold what is called a 'Carte T' which means 'Carte de Transaction'. For this, the agency needs an office in France and be french registered.

We do work with agents, agencies and developers who hold that Carte T and can provide you with a valuation and take a mandate on your property.

Our added value:

- to provide you with the contacts of the agent/agency/developer we think is the best suited for your property

- to still be able to stay in touch with us as we will be working with that agent/agency/developer to market your property

- to market your property internationally while most likely the agent/agency/developer partner will be focusing on the local or french market

If you have a property to sell or would like a valuation, just contact us and we'll be happy to share our expertise.

Are you a property owner who would like assistance in renting your holiday home?

Are you a property owner who would like assistance in renting your holiday home? Secondhome rental assistance is specifically targeted to owners wanting the controls over their own rentals and renting through their own pages on popular sites like Airbnb, etc.. yet need to free up some time. We create and update the listings on popular rental platforms for owners. We liaise with the concierge in the resort and the guests staying in your property. We update the Tourism Tax monthly statement. We help with the french registration and classifications processes. French and English speaking with an extensive amount of experience we can help with the time consuming tasks required when renting a property out. For more information on the services we provide and the charge for the service please get in touch.

By clicking on "I agree", you authorize the use of cookies to ensure you get the best experience on this website.

Learn more I agree